The idea of the program:
The Fund guarantees for the borrower obtaining documentary credit from the Commercial Bank for the purpose of importing agricultural supplies. The credit can be refinanced by Murabaha with the Commercial bank.
Objectives of the program:
Creating various funding alternatives that suit the upcoming phase in the agricultural sector.
Overcoming obstacles to obtain credit services in the field.
Providing liquidity to increase the volume of production in agricultural projects.
Opening doors for agricultural activities to further expand.
The requirements of obtaining the funding:
- The commercial register and required licensing for practicing the activity.
- An (unpaid) invoice for the item desired to be imported.
- Filling-in the application to request the loan.
- Corporate and institutional financial statements as well as a report of the personal property of individuals.
- A copy of the national ID of the owner/s.
- The required license for practicing the activity.