It is the sector responsible for funding loans and private projects, as well as funding projects of agricultural cooperatives associations, in addition to guaranteeing credit facilities. The sector also monitors and supervises loaning operations.
The sector’s objectives:
- Achieving maximum utilization of the ADF's resources.
- Preparing credit policies, regulations, plans and programs.
- Supervising the implementation of credit policies once they are approved.
- Studying reality to determine the advantages and disadvantages of credit services.
- Developing the credit products and services offered by the ADF.
- Strengthening relations between farmers and ADF.
- Activating the role of the Fund in developing the field of agricultural development to allow it to contribute to achieving the 2030 vision.