The idea of the funding:
Contributing to funding the operational costs of beekeepers who have the license to practice the activity.
- The land must be owned in accordance with an acceptable document for the Fund.
- A license and permit for beekeepers must be obtained from the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture.
- An sunshade must be built for the apiary's beehives.
- The apiary must be surrounded by a fence of barbed wire that prevents reaching it without entering through a special gate.
- The apiary can be loaned modern beehives (Langstroth) and the number of hives must not exceed 100.
- The apiary must be away from public places and animal barns.