The idea of the program:
The Fund helps the borrower obtain a credit line from the Commercial Bank for the purpose of importing through a documentary credit that can be re-funded, given that the guarantee period must not exceed 12 months.
Objectives of the program:
- Creating various funding alternatives that suit the upcoming phase in the agricultural sector.
- Overcoming obstacles to obtain credit services in the field
- Providing liquidity to increase the volume of production in agricultural projects.
- Opening doors for agricultural activities to further expand.
The requirements of obtaining the funding:
- The commercial register and required licensing for practicing the activity.
- Filling-in the application to request the loan.
- Corporate and institutional financial statements as well as a report of the personal property of individuals.
- A copy of the national ID of the owner/s.