The idea of the program:
The Fund helps the borrower obtain a credit line from the Commercial Bank for the purpose of importing firewood through a documentary credit that can be re-funded, given that the guarantee period must not exceed 12 months.
Objectives of the program:
- Protecting natural resources through supporting imported products.
- Opening doors for small and medium establishments to expand in the activity.
- Overcoming obstacles to obtain documentary credit and benefit from the services of banks in this field.
The requirements to obtain the funding:
- The commercial register, with the activity of “importing firewood” added to it.
- An (unpaid) invoice for the firewood desired to be imported.
- Filling-in the application to request the loan.
- A bank statement for a period of six months.
- The required license for practicing the activity
- For more information on credit facilities click here